Sunday, December 4, 2022

Happy December my friends!


Thanks for visiting my blog 🥰
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1L-gl0ZswEoPfAljKFK0bwPr48T15FXT0
I am making lots of headway this week on soo many projects and so is my honey!!!

My one word for 2023 is chosen!  We are due for a bit of a bumpy road with a move and so many goals to meet coming up!!!  I found the perfect word!!!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1FhEejmX79CvvbTa3PejnZUUHJCobAwhc
This will be my sign off starting in January and throughout 2023!
JOY is my word for 2023 & more specifically Joyful <<<!
I will be a bit sad to leave this mountain cabin!   But my parents will need us in the future and we need to be closer… so I’ll keep that portable JOY with me & if I forget it... well I have this sign off & each of you to hold me accountable!
We are excited about what home God has planned for us where we are planning to move.
Other than a bit of packing and reorganizing for showing off our home in January… December should be a low key month now…

So my leader post moving back to blogger mentioned a giveaway to those that comment!  My goal had been to make a hand embroidered personalized item but my brain hasn’t been able to wrap around that project yet so stay tuned!!!
What has been keeping me busy you ask???
Quilting and Pondering or rather Pondering what I should quilt on my mom’s quilt… here’s what I decided on with friends helping me with ideas!!!
Now to get the second side of the quilt done!!! Lol
Linking this awesome decision on stitching thanks to my bestie.. to Kathy’s Slow Stitching crew HERE <<<<
As I mentioned last week... I'm having to learn blogger all over again... it works differently than WordPress and that is ok... I also don't have many pics to share this week and not much else to report....

I hope you have enjoyed this abbreviated first post of December!  I have enjoyed adding bits and parts here and there all week long!

Have a blessed week ahead and thanks for visiting!  

Please comment below if you got this far with feedback on that process :)  Thanks!








9 comments:

  1. The colors in your mom's quilt are so vibrant, she'll love using this quilt in the winter. Have a calm, peaceful and joyful December with lots of happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is a perfect word! I like that you are back on blogger, as I don't have to sign in now, to leave a comment. lol Mom's quilt is looking good. I'll bet you guys are very busy if you are planning to list the house in January. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be busy getting the house ready to sell - good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godspeed with your future move! do not lift anything too heavy!! (wonder why I know that) and be patient and kind to each other because moving is stressful!much love to you - Mary in Austin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move. Packing can be stressful, so give yourself grace through the transition. Your mom's quilt reminds me of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back to blogger, and good luck with the move. Your mother's quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Kathi. Yay, I found you on blogger. There may be a brief re-learning curve, yet you will overcome it. I also tried WP years ago, and quickly ret’d to blogger. If I could only find the time to do a post. The last I checked, WP wants a fee to get the old posts back. Best wishes on your future move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving house is always a bit stressful, such a lot to do, but I'm sure you will manage just fine. Your others quilt us looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your first post back on Blogger. Best wishes on selling your pretty cabin quickly and finding also finding the next home that you will love.

    ReplyDelete

2 week Update... Sew much to share!

I apologize for taking off last Sunday blogging with y'all but after a very busy week ... I was relaxing and remaining SEIZURE FREE sinc...